What we do
- We can provide a short term credit shortfall solution to our customers who require funds the same day. (Mon - Fri between 9am - 5pm).
- We will look at all the information provided and assess whether you are able to repay the amount borrowed, and will only lend if this is the case.
- We will provide all information about your loan upfront, so you know exactly what you will have to pay.
- We will always endeavour to offer our customers the highest level of customer service.
What we don’t do
- We will not encourage or push a customer to borrow more money than they require or are able to repay.
- We will not lend to a customer if we feel they are unable to afford the repayment.
- We would never lend to a customer without fully confirming their identity through all available means.
The short term credit solution
Taking out a Payday Loan should not be a lightly taken decision. By doing so you are entering into a legally binding agreement, and therefore should only take out a Payday Loan if you feel you are able to repay it. Payday Loans should only be used as a short term financial solution, and not as a way to solve a long term financial shortfall.
When you apply for a Payday Loan with us, we will run a credit check against you, and a footprint of this search will be present on your credit file. We use the information on your credit report to decide if we can lend to you, and how much. We will ONLY lend to you if we feel you are able to repay any money we lend. We do share your payment history with credit bureaus, so if you have successfully repaid Payday Loans in the past, this will show on your credit file. In contrast, if you have been unable to repay Payday Loans with other lenders this will show, and may result in you being refused credit.
Rebuilding your credit
As we do share data, paying back a loan successfully will be reported on your credit file. So if your credit rating is not as good as you had hoped, successfully repaying your loan can improve this. All the more reason to make sure you are able to repay what you intend to borrow. As you repay your loan, it is possible the amount we are able to lend can increase.